5.0
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

I bought a new iPhone 6, and then one day My phone was completely smashed from falling out of my pocket and getting run over by cars.The screen and everything was completely damaged.

I brought it in to Comprite iPhone repair and Eric fixed it within an hour. And I was back to using my phone. Was a miracle. Made my day.

I always go to get my phone(s) fixed here. Always reliable and available and done right. And Hassle free. They are super fast and cheap.

I would highly recommend them.

Thanks guys you will definitely see me again.They actually care about customer satisfaction.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at CompRite Computer Repair. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants CompRite Computer Repair to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by CompRite Computer Repair and comprite computer repair cell phone repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments