Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

I have nothing to say agents these people they have great customer service and many great locations, however they need to be open till 8pm I'm off of work at 6 and by the time I get there they are already closed and I never get to have my irons repaired.They also need a new location in Beaverton.

I travel here from my house on Saturday and there is always traffic on the way and I waste hours for something that should take only a few minuets. They have one in almost city but mine!!!!

You guys need to change that ASAP.But apart from that they at amazing at what they the few time I've had a chance to work with them they have been the best.

This person wrote the review because of "need more locations" at CompRite Computer Repair. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants CompRite Computer Repair to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by CompRite Computer Repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments