5.0
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I would highly recommend this company to anyone who. Has a broken cell phone, PC or laptop!!!

Their prices are extremely affordable and they are very fast. They are knowledgeable staff is incredibly friendly and truly do know their stuff!! I dropped my phone off and got it back very same day and it was just like brand-new! I didn't even lose any of my data!

Thank you guys so much!! They are extremely nice and welcoming people always willing to help you with what ever you need and they go out of thief way to make life easier for you, highly recommend them.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with CompRite Computer Repair. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about CompRite Computer Repair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare CompRite Computer Repair to other companies on our site.

Comments