I work traveling in my motorhome, often with writing deadlines. When my desktop stopped turning on, right before a project due date I was stuck.

I called a LOT of repair places as I traveled from Spokane down to Salem. All wanted astronomical fees just to do a same-day evaluation to determine the problem (which I was pretty sure was the power supply). I struck gold when I found CompRite in Portland.

They made time to see me immediately and for less $$$ than any other store wanted just to evaluate, they checked my unit, replaced the power supply, did a thorough cleaning and had me back on the road in less than an hour. Every city needs a CompRite.

jimkeyes wrote the review because of "everything on this list!" at CompRite Computer Repair. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants CompRite Computer Repair to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by CompRite Computer Repair and comprite computer repair computer repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments