I work traveling in my motorhome, often with writing deadlines. When my desktop stopped turning on, right before a project due date I was stuck.

I called a LOT of repair places as I traveled from Spokane down to Salem. All wanted astronomical fees just to do a same-day evaluation to determine the problem (which I was pretty sure was the power supply). I struck gold when I found CompRite in Portland.

They made time to see me immediately and for less $$$ than any other store wanted just to evaluate, they checked my unit, replaced the power supply, did a thorough cleaning and had me back on the road in less than an hour. Every city needs a CompRite.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comprite Computer Repair Computer Repair.

Reason of review: Everything on this list!.

Comments